Thursday, February 16, 2006
Random Blog Things
Usually, I hate those stupid quiz result boxes that everyone nowadays (except us cool kids, of course) seem to be putting up on their blogs. (No offense, di - just I just think those things are so teenage and uncouth). But I found these awesome ones (yes, just so happens it was on your blog di....) that I -had- to do.
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Joie for the rest of the day!
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Joie.
- Joie is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- If you cut Joie in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have!
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Joie.
- Joie was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Joie!
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Joie on.
- A lump of Joie the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- The fingerprints of Joie are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
And this one is just wicked awesome. Recall that this
posted by Joie! at